PERFECT FOR OEM PARTNERS, PLANNERS AND ARCHITECTS – GRUNER ACTUATORS
Innovation, reliability and efficiency are key requirements for Gruner actuators. Our high level of vertical integration enables us to offer a wide portfolio of products, one that we continuously expand through new developments for our partners. Our products range from the simple field device to a gateway for building management. In this way, ever since 1954, Gruner has been setting new standards in the actuator sector.
FOR FIRE PROTECTION AND SMOKE PROTECTION
- They function under extreme conditions.
- The cover a wide range of torques.
- All the important components in these actuators are made of steel.
- They can withstand temperatures of more than 120 degrees, even for extended periods.
- A thermoelectric trigger with an LED status clearly shows the status of the damper and makes troubleshooting and maintenance much easier.
- They can close fire protection dampers in just 35 seconds.
These actuators can be controlled by the building management system. The entire system can be linked up via Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP to assure reliable operation of central monitoring and the reporting of legally defined inspection cycles in the event of a fire.